Strings That Are Tight AND Loose
To be honest, how many of us can actually belief that you have found your soulmate? That you would say to him or her that "I LOVE YOU" full heartly?
Some girl would say that SHE would change for a guy, that SHE would love him forever.. that SHE would do anything for him... that SHE would let go everything for him...ceterai ceterai ceterai (from the King and I)
Some guy would say tht HE said that HE would Love her only, that He would sacrifice anything for her, and He would take care of her and make her happy... blah blah blah
Economic Lesson 101:
What if both failed..?
Case Study 1:
Assuming girl or guy meets a new partner...
Can SHE actually forget her ONE? to be with a new partner, and do the same with all her heart when SHE actually had shared it with someone else? From what i have experience... from time to time... i think of the girl that i have said all those to. It has been 10yrs+ and still i can't entirely forget her eventhough i was with some others... Look, be honest, both sexes are the same,.. god have an S.O.P. for humans.. You just can't forget it...
Case Study 2:
Assuming both the guy and the girl from different continent fall for each other...
I think the ultimate question would be can they be Honest to each other...? I found a girl that i truly love... she had my heart accelerated each time i see her , talk to her, or even see her name on MSN or FB... she had my heart doing irregular "execise" for nearly 2 weeks now...just because i know i would not be able to see her in the near future..., but at the same time SHE had someone else in mind... I know she would feel the same for that lucky BASTARD... But, can we be true to each other if the future pulls us together? There are so many "what if" questions that can drive a Love Guru mad.....
Well, String snaps if we pull too tight, and makes no melody if it's too loose... she and I share a same curse.. That we are both hardheaded but we learn to let go at the same time... (though i feel i know why, but i keep asking her why would she let go a guy she finds so perfect)... well, for now, I wish her good luck in her dreams..
Tempat Sewa Tenda Di Camp Mawar Gunung Ungaran
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment