Monday, February 15, 2010

The usual CNY

Chinese New Year

As usual, for almost 23yrs, i hardly have a chance to have a Family Dinner..
Mom work.. Dad work.. My grandma used to cook until she passed away many years back.. so i took over her job... but then.. what is the point now..

On the 29th of the lunar calander, we celebrate while my mom is working outside... she so happened having dinner at a resaurant at bukit bintang, so we took the opportunity to eat there.. just my bro and his wife, my dad..myself and my mom...

We ordered the food as she was about to arrive, thinking we would have nice dinner and chat.. but not just quite as i thought.. when she arrived the food just on time to reach our family table, but she was not... ITs her duty to settle her things... she have "leg problem" but she have to walk here and there... She make sure customers are satisfied before she eats..

She came to us and say, "Eat eat... dont wait for me. I still got things to do..." then we begin to eat without her on the table.. When she do have time,, the food is already cold.. i took some pictures... but there werent a single whole family picture... HAHAH!!

I know could do something about this... i know i can.. I took too long. I took too much time... To my mother, we will have a REAL FAMILY GATHERING soon.. I PROMISE YOU..

Just another God Damn New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment